Various Tourist Attractions in Bali that interesting and worth a visit while on vacation or just a walk with a friend, spouse, or with your family.
This post is a continuation of my previous post entitled “List of attractions in Bali“. The following is a list of objects of tourism in Bali:
11. Legian Beach Legian Bali is a tourist attraction that is very well known, is located on the north coast of Kuta. Legian Beach In Indonesia, a name that foreigners often use to refer to the name of this beach. Legian beach is one beach that must be visited while vacationing in Indonesia than Kuta beach.
12. Tanjung Benoa Tanjung Benoa is located adjacent to Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa beach has white sand with the waves are not too big. The place is very popular, for those who love water sports, Tanjung Benoa is a tourist spot that should not be missed.
13. Ubud Ubud is located in Gianyar regency which has many artists and can be said to be the cultural center of Bali arts, specifically painting and carving. You can reach Ubud for a half hour from Denpasar airport.
14. Bali Safari Marine Park It is one of three zoos in Indonesia. Located in three villages in Gianyar regency, Bali. Provide a place for wildlife in their natural habitat, which is built with a blend of Balinese culture. There are different kinds of rare animals from third countries such as Indonesia, India and Africa. Consists of 80 species and 400 rare species from Indonesia.
15. Bali Bird Park Bali Bird Park is located in the village of Singapadu, District Ubud, Gianyar Bali. Bali Bird Park is one of the largest bird park in Indonesia. Built on a land area of two acres, this park has a various collections of birds. Both local and non-local birds. This bird park is one of the favorite attractions for tourists who visit Bali.
16. Tampak Siring Tampak Siring, a village in Gianyar regency. Tampak Siring also possess another name that many people know, the Tirta Empul. Tirta Empul is the name of a temple located in the village Tampak Siring visited by many tourists, both foreign and domestic tourists. In this temple there is a spring and is also used by the Hindus to bathing and begged tirta suci.
17. New Kuta Green Park Pecatu New Kuta Green Park for water recreation is very suitable if you want to take children for a vacation in the island of the gods. This resort provides a new option for family recreation during a holiday in Bali. This resort has several facilities that have not been there in Bali.
18. Lovina Beach Lovina Beach, including a tourist attraction in the North coast of Bali. Exactly 10 km to the west of the city of Singaraja. Its location in the village of Kalibukbuk, Buleleng regency, Bali. Therefore, better known as Kalibukbuk. Lovina area is famous for its performances of wild dolphins in the sea. On the beach there are hundreds of dolphins. To be able to see dolphins in action, you have to go to sea before sunrise. The dolphins will be popping up between the hours of 6 to 8 o’clock.
19. Kintamani One of the attractions in Bali visited by domestic and foreign tourists is Kintamani. Located in the district of Kintamani, Bangli district. Kintamani are providing views of the hills with fresh air and temperatures ranging from 18 degrees Celsius. The main thing that makes the attraction of this tourist area is the view of Mount Batur and Lake Batur.
20. Pura Uluwatu Situated on top of a cliff with a height of about 97 m above sea level. In contrast to the views of Tanah Lot temple, tourists who travel to this temple will witness the vast expanse of the Indian Ocean with the waves that hit the foot of the cliff. In addition, tourists can also enjoy the beautiful sunset of tourism in Bali.Tourists can also watch a traditional Balinese dance, the Kecak Dance. This dance is performed by 50-100 dancers .
That bali tourist attractions that are generally frequented by tourists. So, enjoy your holiday! Hopefully useful.